Wednesday, August 11, 2010

it's all about heart..

when the tree's leaves fall to the ground..
i can feel the wind..
the breeze let me want to keep dreaming..
in my very own world..

every time i feel a pain..
i hope i can juz let it go..
when i feel like wanna cry..
i tell myself that you're strong enough than juz wasting your tears..

i look above and see the sky..
feeling jealous with the white cloud..
if i can be you..
i'll be the one that never had loneliness in my heart..
looking you happy moving around up there with the other cloudy friends..
even you're sad..
people down there will dancing happily..
got your cold lovely rain..
and i'm the first one will smile and run to the outside..

since then..
i've no regrets with my life..
with you beside me..
letting your rain falling down..
with the warmness atmosphere..

it keeps me feeling better inside..
because it's all about heart..
and i'll always smiling..
because of you...

No comments: