Saturday, October 3, 2009

...Tagged...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
...I'm ill...

2. How much cash do you have on you?
...RM34.85...

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"
...coming soon...

4. Favorite planet?
...Bezita Planet..Dragon Ball..a planet with choas..war..and the important thing is..a planet where Goku born...

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
....Abg Razali K.Ina..husband of my foster-sister...

6. What is your favorite ringtone on your phone?
...discoid..juz ringtone...

7. What shirt are you wearing?
...T-shirt..white colour..with a big butterfly in front...

8. Do you "label" yourself?
...label??..mybe not...

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing.
...asida..no brand...

10. Bright or Dark Room?
...better bright...

11. What do you think about the last person who took this survey?
...she is so brutal..fun..funny..kind..good..and my bestfriend..~Aja~..hohoho...

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
...nothing coz sleep early..too tired..visited my friends home for Hari Raya yesterday...

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
...nite..meh cni jap, em*****h!..)..* is sensored..hehe.. ^_^=

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
...Alor Gajah..Melaka..Malaysia...

16. What's a saying that you use a lot?
..."siottt btol la"...

17.Who told you they loved you last?
...Zaty...

18. Last furry thing you touched?
...my Keropi ^^..a blanket...

19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
...0.0000......no drugs in my life..except drugs of love..huhu...

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
...currently, none of one roll of film..juz used a digital camera right now...

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
...low school..an age that I like to play the most..yeahh!..never think about complicated thought at that age..not juz like now...

22. Your worst enemy?
...no enemy..but vice versa..I'm the worst enemy..so though..argghh!..so difficult too fight...

23. What is your current desktop picture?
...Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfiri wallpaper...

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
...Take care of yourself...

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
...Of course I want to fly..fly in a million years without stop so that I can let my heart free...

26. Do you like someone?
...Yes..I do...

27. The last song you listened to?
...Jay Jay..Rindu bayangan...

28. Who do you want to take this survey?
...Maybe Aein, Nadia and all my 'Dreamers in my world'..I think...

No comments: